Search Here

Self introduction

 1) Greating -->    good evening sir/mem

                           good Afternoon sir/mem

                           good morning sir/mem

2) Thank them -->  First of all thank you very much  for giving me the oportunity  to introduce my self in front of you,

3)  Name -->   i am Monika nagar  or my name is monika nagar 

4) please -->  i am from bethma but currently i am living in indore

5) your job --->  i am an software engineer 

6) personality -- >   i am open minded   or i am goal orianted person    or i am creative and heard working person

7) qualification -- >   i have a bachelor degree in 2008 from makhanlal university bhopal also  i have an master degree  pioneer college from rgpv  university  bhopal 2011

8) skill -->     i have 9 years experience in php wordpress shopify html css javascript,salesforce, now i am working  in salesforce from 2 years 

9) family-->  i am live in a nuclear family, there are 5 member in my family,  they are my father , my mother, my brother and my wife, 

10) hobies--->  my hobbies reading books and watch cricket 

11) end you answer -->  that all about me thank you,

 Full introduction --->

   Good morning sir ,  you very much  for giving me the oportunity  , i am prahlad bandhu, i am from neemuch, currently living in indore, i am software engineer , i am creative and heard working person,  i have  master degree  pioneer college from rgpv  university  bhopal 2011, i have 9 years experience in salesforce, php wordpress shopify html css javascript, now i am working  in salesforce from 2 years ,  i am live in a joined family, my hobbies reading books and watch cricket,that all about me thank you.






Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.